The holiday parties have got us in a frenzy, and not to mention the big New Year celebration around the corner. As we prepare our outfits, we want a stylish bag that will hold tightly by our side the entire night. Practicality and functionality is the answer! Hey now, don’t turn away just yet because you won’t have to sacrifice style with these easy to carry bags. I’ve picked out 13 cruelty-free and vegan bags that will mind your needs.
- Billie Bag for $97.82 by Medusa. A compact cross-body that will rock with you all night long, plus our favorite thing: it’s spill-proof made from vinyl material. This bag comes in: Black, Cream, Blue, Green, Red and Yellow.
- Abiko Dwell Clutch for $85 by Matt & Nat. (Sold out on their site, but available here.) How beautiful is this clutch in Bordeaux – just the perfect color for the holidays. But of course, they have other colors available as well. Slip your hand in through the loop and you’re good to go for the night.
- Silver Flat Waist Bag for $145 by Hipster for Sisters. (Use code HOLIDAY for 20% off) This is probably my favorite option and the one I will be going with to my holiday parties. This takes fanny packs to a whole new level. Who doesn’t want to be completely hands-free throughout the night? Accessorize your waist with this pretty thing!
Falabella Chain Fringed Tiny Tote for $1,725 by Stella McCartney. Stella is taking Falabella up a notch with the chained fringe on this baby. The gold hardware is fabulous and I love the button clasp opening for easy access.
- Croco Envelop Clutch for $60
was $75.00by Jeane & Jax. No crocodiles were harmed in the making of this clutch. Versatile and classic, it will pair with any occasion. Wrap this one primly around your wrist, take it as a crossbody, or hold it as a clutch. Take your pick how you want to wear it and glide into that party. Also available in Smoke.
- Victor Clutch for $185
was $270by Viva Creatures. Tuck this dainty darling right under your arms or grip it in the palm of your hands. Would pair gorgeously with jeans and a blouse or even a floor length number. There’s also (faux) suede detailing on the sides and I am loving that added touch; perfect for a chic party look.
- Melia Lia for $360 by Freedom of Animals. This bag adds so many fashion elements from the snake skin pattern to the chain detailing, but still manages to look so well put together. I think it says a lot about the brand more than anything. I am so into their effortlessly refined and elegant vibe. On top of that, their philosophy is everything. Read about it here. This bag is big enough to fit all your necessities, especially if you’re the type that carries a mini sewing kit and a mini first aid kit, but just enough stuff so that you won’t feel the bulk.
- V-Chain Crossbody for $85 by Angela Roi. Add this pop of red to your outfit and you will be helping HIV/ AID fighters. Every color represents a charity organization and 5% of the proceeds they earn will be donated to the corresponding charity of the color you choose. Their bags are also animal-free and sweatshop-free. Available in Pink, Black, Red (Pictured), and Navy.
- Newbury Street Portfolio for $72.28 by Denise Roobol. From office suitable to party chic. For the busy working woman, this has got you covered. With a tight clasp at the flap so you know all your items are secure.
- Ridley for $98.95 by Gunas. One of my favorite shades of green, it’s so festive and will definitely make a statement. Hold it by the handles or take it as a crossbody.
- Electric Feels Embellished Bag for $48 by Nasty Gal. I love browsing Nasty Gal for the funky and unique items they curate, and this one is no exception. The colorful beads all over and the shape makes it unlike any other. Sturdy enough to keep up with you all night, but compact so you can swing it tirelessly by your side.
- Cork Clutch for approx. $116 by Oak Bags (Poland). It’s hard to leave this raw cork bag out once you spot it. So, I’m including this one for the babe who has the earthy-style down. Made of oak cork, this bag is unlike the others. In terms of functionality, it is water-proof and you can wear it multiple ways, so style it how you please!
- Nazar Bucket Bag for $130 by Deux Lux. This classic quilted bag with gold hardware has got it going on, and the evil eye detailing is the perfect edgy touch. Ward off bad vibes at parties with this one. As you can tell, I’m really into unique pieces and am ending this post off with this one.
These were my top picks after some extensive research. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!
(All photos are credited to the brands of the sites linked with each bag’s feature.)